Re: Please comment: Modular HTML or monolith? (esp. regarding Web Components)

I think that modular could be the best way and I agree with Ian.
If we’ll do it modular we’ll need some kind of index with all the modules listed.

Doing modular components allow developers to study and understand each one separately.

--
Deblyn Prado | Desenvolvedor Web
Phone: +55 (11) 5509-3537