Re: Form element dependencies

The idea is quite good and as I said before it allows authors building
forms which not only display/hide some elements when unnecessary (i.e. when
they depend on other elements which haven't been selected), but in such a
way that form validation applies nonetheless.

Just one note:
1. maybe a brand-new attribute name should be used. @for is already
specified on label and output elements with very different meanings, so I
believe it would be too much.
2. maybe elements or fieldsets could depend also on <option> elements
inside a <select>? Or would it be too difficult/useless?