Re: <details> longer description of <label> screenreader?

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:17:49 +1000, Angie Radtke <a.radtke@derauftritt.de>
wrote:

> Hi Steve ,
>
> thank you for the code.
> Do you think it makes sence  to use the <details> - Element in general,
> to provide additional information
> in forms or elsewhere instead of using ameaningless <div> s. ?
> I'm thinking about to use it for tooltips in general.

Yeah, given a decent polyfill it seems sound - and certainly no worse than
falling back to a div and magic. It looks like this will become part of
HTML (although prediction is a somewhat inexact scienceā€¦)

cheers