Re: New HTML attribute: "rels"

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@miscoranda.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 08:50:12 +0000
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
I did not know about this CR, and the fact that it uses an "integrity"
attribute for a hash is relevant, even though it is missing any
provision for signatures. I am surprised that the CR does not specify
a integrity link relationship; it probably ought to.

If the CR goes to REC it would provide precedent for a "signature"
attribute as Martin Janecke suggests. It may even be a good host for
such an attribute.

I will write to the WebAppSpec group.

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/