Re: New HTML attribute: "rels"

I did not know about this CR, and the fact that it uses an "integrity"
attribute for a hash is relevant, even though it is missing any
provision for signatures. I am surprised that the CR does not specify
a integrity link relationship; it probably ought to.

If the CR goes to REC it would provide precedent for a "signature"
attribute as Martin Janecke suggests. It may even be a good host for
such an attribute.

I will write to the WebAppSpec group.

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/