Re: A successor to framesets

Hi Eihab,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure what you mean by "sub-titles
on", but the video is really the best way to demonstrate the failure
modes of JS framework based sites.

If I provide a list of the demos - with start times and a detailed
description of what they demonstrate - would that be constructive?

regards,
Sean