Re: Proposal: First Screen Paint in Advance

Dear Paul and Cindy,

Thank you very much.

The arrangements are great! We will call in on time.

Best regards,
Yue

在 2014年10月31日,6:09,"Xiaoqian Cindy Wu" <xiaoqian@w3.org<mailto:xiaoqian@w3.org>> 写道:

on 31/10/2014 05:04, Paul Cotton wrote:
This item has been scheduled at the HTML WG F2F for 5pm PT today (8am Friday in China).  See:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2014-10-Agenda#Day_1

Thx Paul.

Here's some discussion about this proposal in public-web-perf/whatwg: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2014Oct/thread.html#msg115.

Hope it helps.