Re: Proposal to change documentation on tabindex to strongly discourage values greater 0

We had a way to do this in the original Access element proposal.  In that
case you could also define a 'key' that got you into the local sequence of
focus points.  See
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2009/ED-xhtml-access-20090423/#E_access

Could have sworn we made a non-XHTML version of that in the PFWG once upon
a time, but I don't know where it ended up.