Re: Proposal to change documentation on tabindex to strongly discourage values greater 0

Hi!

On 16.10.2014 23:22, Adrian Roselli wrote:
> 2. Change the W3C validator to spit out an error on tabIndex values
> other than 0 and -1.
> Warning, sure, but unless we deprecate values I don't think an error is warranted. The change above suggests language, not deprecation.

I'd be fine to rephrase my proposal in that matter. And I also agree
with Rich and others that there needs to be a better solution for this
whole focus controlling issue, which ultimately replaces tabindex
alltogether.

Marco