Re: HTML-a11y TF minutes for 10/09/2014

Thanks to you both for clarification.

I am understanding of the context and motivations of the taskforce's
decisions and am accepting of future plans for the document.

I will of course provide feedback on future changes.

Note: I have requested a heartbeat publication of the document in its
current form, details as to why outlined in request
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2014Oct/0025.html

--

Regards

SteveF