Re: suggestion for tag set <sarcasm> </sarcasm> pair

Fun to watch your interaction, gentlemen. I am in awe.

take care,
Sam

--
Why should we fund liberal educations?
To an engineer, there is no difference between building a gas chamber connected to a crematorium and building a hospital connected to an apartment building.
To a poet, there is.

preferred email:  sdomenic@comcast.net
land line: 303 278 4142
cell phone:  720 971 0454, usually hooked to the charger, out of reach, and unanswered.