Re: suggestion for tag set <sarcasm> </sarcasm> pair

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:50:15 +0000
To: sam <sdomenic@comcast.net>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Sam,
with the wonders of custom elements
<http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/custom/>, thankfully we don't need
to wait until browsers implement new elements, we can create them ourselves.
here is an example of a <html5-sracasm> element that adds a reverse
question mark to the start and end of content inside a <html5-sracasm>
element

http://stevefaulkner.github.io/5-sarcasm/
https://github.com/stevefaulkner/5-sarcasm

--