Re: addTextTrack test bug (Re: HTML5 CR "at risk" features)

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, 2014-05-12 16:55 +1000:

> When does this page get updated?
> http://w3c.github.io/html/test-results/less-than-2.html#test-file-62

It's not automatically updated or anything. So it's not likely to get
changed until somebody can make time to do it.

If you want to update it yourself, you can by regenerating the test results
using http://w3c-test.org/tools/runner/index.html and wptreport:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2014AprJun/0008.html

...and then submit a PR to the https://github.com/w3c/test-results repo
with the new output from that. Or if you want direct push access to the
repo just let me know and I'll add you.

  --Mike