W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > May 2014

Minutes, HTML WG telcon, 1 May 2014

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 16:17:00 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>
Message-ID: <a44dcc348b6d4417a92ddacdca368b8c@BL2PR03MB228.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
[W3C]<http://www.w3.org/>

- DRAFT -
HTML Weekly Teleconference
01 May 2014

Agenda<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2014AprJun/0006.html>

See also: IRC log<http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-html-wg-irc>

Attendees
Present
Eliot, Sam, janina, [IPcaller], [Microsoft], jaymunro, Wayne_Carr, +1.206.850.aaaa
Regrets
Chair
SV_MEETING_CHAIR
Scribe
Eliot
Contents

  *   Topics<http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-html-wg-minutes.html#agenda>
     *   ACTION items due by Thursday, May 1<http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-html-wg-minutes.html#item01>
     *   New Calls this week<http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-html-wg-minutes.html#item02>
     *   Other Business<http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-html-wg-minutes.html#item03>
     *   Scribe for next meeting?<http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-html-wg-minutes.html#item04>
  *   Summary of Action Items<http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-html-wg-minutes.html#ActionSummary>

________________________________

<trackbot> Date: 01 May 2014

<scribe> scribenick: Eliot
ACTION items due by Thursday, May 1

rubys: There are 4 and the assignees are not onthe call today
New Calls this week

CfC: Request transition of W3C DOM4 to Candidate Recommendation,

closes 1 May 2014

rubys: no discussion

CfC: longdesc CR Exit Criteria, closes 7 May 2014
Other Business

HTML5 heartbeat

Canvas 2D LC status

jaymunro: pretty well set, but some build issues
... need to check with Rik about a couple of changes.

rubys: Working with Robin on the issues?

jaymunro: Yep
... Having MArk review body.

JSON extension spec status?

text alternatives status?

rubys: There's a doc that Steve's working on. Wants this to be a note.

jenina: Steve also has some bugs on the document.
... When the last bugs are cleared, the TF would like a CFC.

rubys: Can go to FPWD
... will hold until we hear something.

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2014Apr/0037.html

FPWD for http form extensions

rubys: Any objections before a CFC?
... Any other other business.

janina: There's a new group forming an API for MEdia. Controls and for various tracks.
... It's a community group
Scribe for next meeting?

no volunteers

Adjournment

Summary of Action Items
[End of minutes]



image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)

Received on Thursday, 1 May 2014 16:17:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 29 October 2015 10:16:39 UTC