Re: HTML test results

I clicked on the following test:

/html/dom/elements/global-attributes/the-lang-attribute-001.html

"The browser will recognize a language declared in the HTTP header, when
there is no internal language declaration."

And it shows fails across the board.  This doesn't tally with the
results I have for the same test:

http://www.w3.org/International/tests/repository/html5/the-lang-attribute/results-lang#basics

Is something broken wrt the http settings for that test?

(Those results will affect a few other language related tests.)

RI