Re: HTML test results

On 6/4/14, 11:38 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> just a heads up that we have been running the test suite against
> implementations and have been gathering updated results for the HTML CR.
> They are not final yet, and will get updated, but the current status is
> documented here:
>
>      http://w3c.github.io/test-results/html/less-than-2.html

I'd be pretty interested in seeing the full result set, or even better
the sets of tests that particular UAs fail.  We need two interoperable
implementations to exit CR, but we also want our tests to actually be
testing the spec, and I have a lot more confidence in the correctness of
a test that all implementations pass than one that only some pass.

-Boris