Re: What is (the status of) a 'Group note'

Hi John,

But how do you know when a 'Working Group Note' is finished, when this also
can indicate a '*initial state of a technical report'? *Besides that, I
always find 'Group notes' under the 'Completed work' section...

About the 'Note' you are talking about, this is what I read about that from
the same link I provided:

*Note:* To avoid confusion in the developer community and the media about
which documents represent the output of chartered groups and which
documents are input to W3C Activities (Member Submissions
<http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/submission.html#Submission>
and Team
Submissions
<http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/organization.html#TeamSubmission>),
W3C has stopped using the unqualified maturity level "Note."

Kind regards,

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

E-mail: info@spoelstra.ws
Blog: spoelstra.ws