Re: <nav> "for" attribute

Thank you, I have a very good understanding of the spec. I'll use an
example from the spec to illustrate my question.

*body>nav* represents the "primary navigation around the site"
*main>nav* represents the "secondary navigation around the page itself"

I have a use case where it is necessary for the "secondary navigation" to
be rendered outside of the page content. However, semantically this is
incorrect. This use case requires something akin to the "for" attribute to
refer to the appropriate sectioning content by id.

 <h1>The Wiki Center Of Exampland</h1>
 <nav>
  <ul>
   ...more...