Re: Cite element...

On 11.9.2013 22:05, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> My comment in the bug suggests allowing for a really vague "<cite>that
> weird bloke in that funny book</cite>" type reference, but I think the
> editorial slant should lean strongly towards encouraging structured
> citations, however they happen to be done...

So just to confirm that I understand correctly to this, instead of using
<cite> only for titles of cited works, like in the following example
from the spec:

December 1948. Adopted by General Assembly resolution 217 A (III).</p>

<cite> would become container, so previous example will read as:

<cite><***title>Universal Declaration of Human Rights</***title>,
<***publisher>United Nations</***publisher>,
<***pubdate>December 1948</***pubdate>. Adopted by General Assembly
resolution 217 A (III).</cite>

Where *** prefixed elements could be some newly added HTML elements or
more likely spans augmented with RDFa/Microdata.

    Jirka