Re: is it necessary to disambiguate (using markup) inline notes,citations and original markup? [was] use of <mark> to denote notes in quoted text

Hi Jukka, do you have any sources for your statements?

I have been looking for guidance on this online, but cannot find any.
Sources such as the Chicago manual of Style do not appear to cover this.

--

Regards

SteveF