Re: is it necessary to disambiguate (using markup) inline notes,citations and original markup? [was] use of <mark> to denote notes in quoted text

Hi Reinier,

>The only disadvantaged users would be those who depend on screen readers,

the semantics of most text level elements are not conveyed although users
can query the style info, but suggest that few do.

--

Regards

SteveF