Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 03:14:43 -0700
To: brending@outlook.com
From: notification+kjdpiijdd_vd@facebookmail.com
Subject: New message from AlterVista

FacebookAlterVista 5:44am Oct 25 thanks for reporting, we shut down the website.Conversation HistoryLaura G. Zarlino4:26am Oct 25http://www.facebook..com/l/ZAQHz5HXqAQGMtfHOGO-djWl9PLtPkTnK-yzcFytPTLZ6vA/live007.altervista.org/index.htm Does your company own this URL or this one of your customers? Please advise. I have forwarded a report to paulcotton@mircrosoft.com Thank you. Laura
View Conversation on Facebook · Reply to this email to message AlterVista..