Re: 4.13.1 Bread crumb navigation - use of right angle brackets

Hi Jens,

As noted earlier I summarized the situation in
> <http://meiert.com/en/blog/20131003/breadcrumbs-in-html/>

; I’d not
like to ride this horse for much longer but it would help if you could
elaborate on the decision to use lists. My view is that they’re not
necessary.

feedback from (AT) users appears to indicate that when there are links of
lists its useful to have them marked up as a list.

--

Regards

SteveF