Re: Status of application cache

Hi Bob,

After receiving your email, I did some research and found this thread [1] . I think that rather than the idea of app cache being at risk it is the specification that is at risk, we should therefore hopefully see a V2 at some point.

I just finished implementing a sales tool that had to work offline due to being sales people working in remote locations. App cache made it relatively easy to achieve this so I really hope it continues to exist in some format.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Nov/0016.html