Overview of testing in view of CR exit

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:38:54 +0200
To: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi,

based on the discussion we had at the face to face, I've made a pass
over the ToC to reflect the notions we had about what is considered
stable on its own (as per exit criteria), what requires testing, and in
the latter set what has implementations and/or tests (I took a
conservative approach to flagging that and will be refining it to add more).

This provides the basic information from which to start planning the CR
exit. All the parts that are flagged as needing testing but not having
tests will need to have tests written, and once we have tests for all of
them they will need to be run through two implementations to produce an
implementation report.

See:

     http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tests-cr-exit.html

Comments welcome,