Re: Validity constraints on <section>

>To be absolutely clear, the above you cite was in the context of requiring
that the heading be the first element child. Indeed it doesn't break
content, but it does switch the validity flag on content that I think is
arguably fine — which isn't fair.

right I didn't mean in the context of that strict constraint

with regards

--
SteveF
 <http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>