Re: Proposal: Provide better advice on constraint validation instructions

Steve Faulkner, Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:21:48 +0000:
> Recommending that the text is provided as text on screen benefits a wide
> range of users that are currently locked out by the use of the title
> attribute.

Wide range of users? More than the 'keyboard only users' that you
initially cited? That's a side issue here: The true motivation for the
proposed change, seems a little different from what you inititally
stated.

Leif H Silli