Re: Proposal: Provide better advice on constraint validation instructions

> I don't understand why you keep telling me what the AX inspector says
> when I have made I it so very clear that I fully trust that you give
> accurate information about the AX inspector.

I was talking about what voicoever announced not what inspector displayed

* I have explained to you about repeated text - and no repeated texts.

you have drawn a conclusion about repeated text, not one that I share based
on experience with observing how users interact with forms.

Here are 3 pieces of VoiceOver+Safari information I have given you, but
> which I have gotten no feedback from you on:

I make no promises to respond to every thing you write, I do attempt to
respond to points I think are relevant and constructive in terms of
progressing the discussion.

with regards

SteveF <http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>
<http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>