Re: Use cases for <hgroup> ? [WAS] revisiting <hgroup> in HTML

Hi leif,

feel free to put your use cases on a HTML wg wiki page where they can get
wider review and feedback.

with regards

SteveF <http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>
<http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>