RE: Compositing and Blending / canvas

Yes,

The spec currently defines blending and compositing (with example
rendering).
From: Dirk Schulze
Sent: 6/26/2013 8:29 AM
To: Rik Cabanier
Cc: Daniel Glazman; public-html@w3.org; www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: Compositing and Blending / canvas

On Jun 26, 2013, at 7:50 AM, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com> wrote:

> The plan was to update the Canvas 2D spec so it refers to the compositing and blending spec for the list.
> This would be similar to how the spec currently refers to CSS color.

Do you want to specify the compositing model in CSS Blending as well
and remove it from Canvas2D? I think the only confusing part is that
the values for the same property 'globalCompositeOperation' are
defined in different specs. Compositing still in Canvas2D and blending
partly in Canvas2D and partly in CSS Compositing.

Greetings,
Dirk