Re: updated cite definition - please review

On 23 August 2013 12:52, Jukka K. Korpela <jukka.k.korpela@kolumbus.fi> wrote:
> The old definition is vague. So is the proposed new one. We have to live
> with the cite element, but not love it. Minimal change (or actually, no
> change to HTML 4.01) is the best way.

This change is to restore the HTML 4.01 way. By removing the ability
to cite authors, lots of people have spent a good deal of time
attempting to find other ways of marking that up, leading to potential
code bloat (wrapping blockquotes in <figure>, for example, so they can