Re: [Feature Proposal] New attributes "library" and "version" on script tags

I guess I wasn't clear enough.

The browser NEVER uses or trusts the provided hash for WRITING to the
cache; only for READING from the cache.

A resource is written to the cache using the hash *locally calculated by
the BROWSER *after downloading the resource from the URI.

This eliminates the possibility of cache poisoning and all your points
predicated upon that.