Re: TextTrack API changes

Your conclusion is incorrect. We have had a generic TextTrackCue API
defined for some time, with nothing tying its use only to WebVTT. It has
already been indicated that some implementers have already made specific
use of .text and getTextAsHTML() in contexts not related to VTT.

I will have to object to moving these two members if it is pursued further.