May 2012 discussion on ISSUE-194

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:13:26 -0700
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi,

At today's F2F, when discussing ISSUE-194 (programmatic association of transcripts with media elements), Paul thought we had taken an informal survey of implementors in the room at our F2F last May. I took an action to dig up the minutes and find the results.

The relevant part of the minutes are here: http://www.w3.org/2012/05/03-html-wg-minutes.html#item05

I was unable to find such a question being put to the room. That said, it's clear from the minutes of the discussion that the various implementors in the room had varied opinions on the matter.

Ted