Re: Week 14/15: Staged WHATWG patches for HTML5.1

Historically speaking, there has been a trend away from using enumerated
types, e.g., DOMError, to using DOMString. This change looks like it's
headed in the other direction, which I find surprising.

In general, it has been my experience that use of enums in standards APIs
is harder to evolve than using string arguments.