Form element not included implicit ARIA semantics

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:21:30 -0500
To: faulkner.steve@gmail.com, janina@rednote.net
Cc: "HTMLWG WG" <public-html@w3.org>, public-html-a11y@w3.org

Hi Steve, Janina,

I am not sure if you are still taking bugs, as I would have filed this one,
but I was working on a feature enhancement for IBM's accessibility test
tool and noticed the <form> element was not included in "3.2.7.4 implicit
native host language semantics."  ARIA has a form role.

I am happy to propose spec. text for the table entry. It should be added.

Cheers,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger