Re: indicating subtitles using small

Am 08.04.2013 23:30, schrieb Åke Järvklo:
> Small elements inside headings seems fine to me. I never considered this a
> problem until the events leading up to tweets about boycotting Bootstrap
> over this issue started the other day.

I think nobody wants  to boycott bootstrap.
It is only a CSS-Framework. If bootstrap-users (devs)  will use small
inside the headlines it is their descion.
The only problem is that it is an example  in the bootstrap docs. So
people with less knowledge will think that this is the right way.
It is not a big deal for the bootstrap-guys to add a class like
"subtitle" to the css-files.
The decision to use small for subtitles comes out of missing alternatives.

I wasn't very lucky that Joomla! has choosen bootstrap, because it has
more issues. But now I have to deal with it and I hope we can help the
guys to make it better.

Bye Angie

--
www.der-auftritt.de  Büro für Kommunikation
Angie Radtke

Fon: 0228 / 642 04 67

Joomla!-Templates entwickeln:
Barrierefreie & attraktive Designs von Konzept bis Umsetzung
Addison-Wesley,
ISBN-10: 3827328462