Re: [HTMLWG] CfC: Adopt "Plan 2014" and make some specific related decisions

Hi Henri,

In practice, it would mean two implementors working on two distinct
> browser engines saying that the proposed feature is a good idea that
> they would like to implement and realistically might.

Ok so have talked to the main chrome accessibility engineer, and he
indicated that he would implement it if it had support from the community.

regards
SteveF

--
with regards