Re: Statement why the Polyglot doc should be informative

On Nov 27, 2012, at 7:17 AM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> On 11/09/2012 10:30 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>>> Whatever might have been said or what you might
>>> have thought you heard,
>>
>> I don’t appreciate discrediting my listening comprehension en passant.
>
> I wasn't present, but the meeting minutes do not reflect any statement that work on the Rationale was to be done *instead* of following the documented process:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2012/11/02-html-wg-minutes.html#item12
>
> Perhaps it wasn't captured.  Perhaps all the necessary people weren't in the room.  In any case, it is a clear policy of this working group that decisions are not made off-list.

I think the minutes may not adequately reflect what was discussed. I have now marked the relevant existing bugs as TrackerRequest, based on Henri and Lachlan's clearly stated intent in the 2f2. I hope this puts us on track to correctly following the documented process.

Regards,
Maciej