Re: rationale for keeping alt text spec as normative.

Hi all, quoting from glenn adams [1] recent email:

> Regarding publishing as a NOTE or REC, I notice (upon rereading) that the
> W3C Process Document states:
>
> "A Working Group Note is published by a chartered Working Group to
indicate
> that work has ended on a particular topic."

The alt techniques document is an ongoing effort, which can only maintain
its releveance and usefulness if updated on a regular basis as
implementations change. So if indeed the note track indicates that work has
ended on it, then it should not be on the note track but on the REC track.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Nov/0047.html

regards
SteveF

--