From: ÀüÁ¾È« [mailto:hollobit@etri.re.kr]
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:04 PM
To: public-html@w3.org
Subject: New element proposal for HTML.next

Hi, All

I¡¯d like to propose a new element <qr> for HTML.next (or future HTML)

http://bit.ly/SgXeRj

This element¡¯s idea is for offline hyperlink connection between the mobile and the fixed device in the multi device environment.

I think there will be many issues and modification points in my proposal.
But I hope we can discuss about it and consider it in the future HTML works.

If you have any comments and suggestions, please let me know that.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon