Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api

I will shoot for August 3.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
To:	"public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>,
Cc:	HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>,
            Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Sam Ruby
            <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>,
            Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "Michael(tm) Smith
            (mike@w3.org)" <mike@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date:	07/24/2012 08:38 PM
Subject:	Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api

To be perfectly clear I would like to underscore the need for more time
on Issue-131 because of the need for more time in examining the
Issue-205 decision as per my email at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0158.html

I would propose end of next week? August 3?

Janina

Richard Schwerdtfeger writes:

> Maciej,
>
> In accordance for my early request for more time to respond to Issue-205
> will also need more time to decide if the proposal for Issue-131 needs
> modification.
>
> The soonest I can work on a response to your decision on 205 and its
impact
> on the Issue 131 proposal is next week. See this response to you:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0135.html
>
> Rich Schwerdtfeger
>

> From:		 Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
> To:		 Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Frank Olivier
>             <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>,
> Cc:		 "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
> Date:		 07/18/2012 12:35 AM
> Subject:		 Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131:
caret-location-api

> Hello Rich & Frank,
>
> We have been holding further processing of ISSUE-131 caret-location-api
> until the closely related ISSUE-205 could be resolved. The decision for
> ISSUE-205 has now been published:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0101.html
>
> At this time, the Chairs would like to know if, based on this decision,
you
> plan to revise or withdraw either of your Change Proposals for ISSUE-131:
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/FocusRingTextBaseline
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Reading_text_in_canvas
>
> If you would like to make revisions, please let the Chairs know by
Tuesday,

--

Janina Sajka,		 Phone:		 +1.443.300.2200
		 		 		 sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

The Linux Foundation
Chair, Open Accessibility:		 http://a11y.org

Chair,		 Protocols & Formats		 http://www.w3.org/wai/pf