Fw: ISSUE-201: Aligning the two change proposals

See my comments on Steve's proposal.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 07/12/2012 10:12 AM
-----

From:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:	Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, janina@rednote.net,
Cc:	HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Date:	07/12/2012 10:09 AM
Subject:	Re: Fwd: ISSUE-201: Aligning the two change proposals

Steve,

The roles you list exclude global most global states and properties:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/states_and_properties#global_states

Regions also support the expanded states:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/roles#region

So, the list of roles provided will not meet ARIA specs. without ensuring
that the applicable.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

Inactive hide details for Steve Faulkner ---07/12/2012 09:00:13
AM------------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Steve FaulknSteve
Faulkner ---07/12/2012 09:00:13 AM------------- Forwarded message
---------- From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>