From: Laura Carlson [mailto:laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:31 AM
To: Sam Ruby; Paul Cotton; Maciej Stachowiak
Cc: HTML WG
Subject: Revert Request

Hello Sam, Paul, and Maciej,

As you know the editor made changes to the hidden section [1]. This biases an open issue [2] as it directly implements a material change from a change proposal [3]. The Chairs specifically asked for justification for this change in their change proposal review [4]. If the proposal lacks justification, then the spec lacks justification.

I request that working group process not be bypassed and circumvented and that the change be reverted until such time as the issue is fairly heard and openly decided.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,
Laura

[1] http://html5.org/r/6895