Re: Encrypted Media proposal (was RE: ISSUE-179: av_param - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals)

This proposal is a good first step in addressing a real problem for
content providers and device manufacturers who want a standard way to
offer consumers the choice of watching the broadest range of content on
Web platforms. Thanks to Netflix, Microsoft and Google for making it
available; I think work should continue so HTML addresses this problem.

Bob Lund