Re: Request to Reconsider Alt Guidance Location

Leif Halvard Silli writes:
> Janina Sajka, Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:16:35 -0500:

> >> Why do you ask, when the CP *does* suggest to have have a HTML5
> >> specific guide - in the form of Steve's alt techniques spec? Changing
> >
> Sorry. I admit that it was hard to grok.

OK. Then let me point you to items #3 and #4 in the third paragraph of
the Summary section. What is your response? Do you agree, or no?

Is alternative text just about HTML or no?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net