Re: re-open request for issue 31

Hi Paul,

First let me make this clear.
This is not 'my' proposal it is a proposal that I have recently been tasked
to produce for the HTML WG accessibility taskforce.
Due to circumstances there has not been time for the proposal to be vetted
and agreed upon by the taskforce prior to it's submission.
If the taskforce decides that they cannot support the contents of the
proposal I have submitted on their behalf, and there is no possibility, due
to HTML WG process, for modification, to reach a consensus proposal, I will
withdraw the proposal I have submitted.

I have attempted to make clear the 2 reasons for re-opening. I have also
outlined a set of changes.

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/movealt

regards
Stevef