Re: why are we pursuing this idea? (was: Implementation Details request on Issue 204 Decision)

hi ben,

"A key rationale for exposing @hidden content via @aria-describedby is
that naive authors will expect such content to be exposed whatever the
specs and linters say."

I have not disagreed with the concept of referencing @hidden content,
but as to providing access to all hidden content just in case, I think
we need to educate authors rather than accomodate their naivety.

regards
SteveF

--
with regards