Re: FORMAL OBJECTION (was RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-204 aria-hidden)

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> It is my understanding that the claim is not an idea, but an actual
> implementation.

Maciej's words seemed to me explicit that this is an idea for an
implementation not an existing implementation:

He said: "here is what I would expect us to do, if we were to
implement the 'encouraged' rich semantics functionality in WebKit."

> The question here is where to get those implementations so that we can actually test?

Presumably testing access with visual display, or sticky keys, or
speech control in combination with the VoiceOver Item Chooser or the
JAWS Links List would give you some idea of how such an implementation
might work.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis