Re: Discussion on ISSUE-201: canvas-fallback

Hi Maciej,

Text fields are not currently allowed as children of canvas (at the
> validation level) but authors who choose to ignore validation could work
> around it.

The content model for canvas in HTML5 [1]  is 'transparent' , which i
believe means there is no specific limitations on allowed children. The
content model for canvas in HTML LS differs somewhat [2]

So I guess you are suggesting we modify the content model from transparent
to transparent minus <input type=text> ?

regards
SteveF

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/the-canvas-element.html#the-canvas-element
[2]