Re: noted 3 issues re: time/data (was Re: minutes for HTML WG f2f, 2011-11-04, part 1)

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:59:43 +0100, Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com
<mtanalin@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Philip, thanks for your response, but this is incomplete and unclear
> without correlative examples using DATA elements instead of
> @itempropvalue.

The main point is that it is not obvious at all what itempropvalue does in
these two cases, thus the questions. The alternative might not involve
<data> at all, but if you say what itemValue should be in both cases I can
write out the itempropvalue-less solution.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer